Friday 7 April 2017

Nurbesten Brushes & Silicon Sponge

Hey Guys,

Hoping you all are perfectly fine.
I'm all ready to review some amazing pieces from Nurbesten.

Recently, I got my hands on their two foundation brushes and one silicon beauty blender.

I'm lucky enough to get these essentials at a time when I got my own brush broken.
Gone are the days when you actually find it hard to choose between quality and quantity.



When you’re just staring out with makeup, and creating simple looks, fingers are fine, but for creating more technical makeup looks, your tools are even more important than the products you use. Makeup brushes are a wonderful investment for the makeup aficionado, but they don’t have to cost a fortune. I would guess that half my professional brush kit is made up of “budget” brushes.

Over the next few weeks I’ll be going over a couple of exceptional budget makeup brush brands that I use and love. This week I’ll be talking about brushes by Nurbesten

BRUSHES:

Nurbesten is offering affordable, cruelty free and environmentally friendly makeup tools that not only boast impeccable eco credentials (clue’s in the name), but also actually deliver on the artistry front. Case in point is this dense, generously bristled bronzer brush- it’s the perfect shape for mimicking a tan over cheeks, collarbones and forehead and feels reassuringly heavy duty.





It’s gung-ho, rather than feathery or delicate, and ideal for shading large surface areas.

SILICON BEAUTY BLENDER:

The Silico-Sponge comes in a neat little snap-lid plastic box, which I think is a great packaging choice because it will help prevent your silisponge from getting punctured or torn, which you definitely don’t want. Think leakage

       

So now it was time to try this silicone makeup “sponge” out.

Silicon blender offers the following instructions:

Take the littlest amount of cream/liquid product and go in circular motions or back and forth to spread.
Tap repeatedly to blend and settle.

That sounded fairly similar to using the Beauty Blender.


 The Silisponge is unlike any other type of makeup applicator I’ve ever seen. When you first pick it up, it feels so weird! Its sort of like very firm jello. Its squishy and has an extremely smooth surface. Its thinner than I expected, but also heavier, especially compared to the lighter than air Beauty Blender.

Silicone is super hygienic! I loved the idea of a makeup applicator that is non-porous, that wouldn’t absorb product, and that would be incredibly easy to clean. But, would it work as well as the Beauty Blender for applying foundation? I have tried numerous brushes, but by far my all time favourite way to apply liquid foundation is the Beauty Blender.
I have also tried similar sponges, like the Real Techniques or Sephora brand, and I have found them to work equally well.
They just make it so quick and easy to blend the foundation so it sits more naturally on your skin. The only downside is cleaning them. They tend to soak in a lot of product and are a bit of a pain to wash.

USE MY DISCOUNT CODE TO AVAIL 10 PERCENT DISCOUNT :

My discount code is "AMNA10" . You can use my code on there website to avail 10 percent discount on all products .

Hope my review will guide you enough to order these babies from Nurbesten.

Thanks:
Keep following!
Fashion Life With Amna.
Instagram: @fashionlifewithamna

No comments:

Post a Comment