Tuesday 7 February 2017

Gear Pk Sweatshirts 😍

Hey Everyone.

Back with another review.
Hope you are doing great in Cold.
Karachi is freezing again with heavy winds and this is the perfect to time review something which is made for current weather.

This post is again full of something which is trendy and needy in this weather.
I really do like winters as it has got it's own charm and color.
We all love warm clothes in winter season specially the one which bring a trendy chic look.



This time I'm glad and so much excited to tell you all about an Amazing Online store to buy your craziest desires and the wishlists items that you do have in your mind.
I know this store from so long.
I am talking about Gear Pk.

Few days back, I received a couple of sweat shirts by Gear Pk.

Gear Pk is providing extremely good quality stuff and that's why it's talk of the town already these days.
You will be having moderate price on everything at your doorstep.
Why roaming here and there to find your desired stuff when you can order link with just a click on their Instagram page @gearpk.





Why Gear Pk?

QUALITY:

Gear Pk is offering some long lasting quality stuff with different varieties to choose.
The sweat shirts I received are made up of warm and soft material that gives massive comfort.


HOME DELIVERY:

Gear Pk is giving up fast  home delivery that reaches you after 2 days of order on given time period.

MODERATE PRICE:

The price range is very feasible for all. They are offering easy on pocket stuff where quality is not compromised.

VARIETY:

There's vast range of different varieties according to colors,size and different quotes.

I received two shirts in Red and Light Grey shown below.




These pretty sweat shirts are such a delight and charm for me . I was really fond of wearing such kinda shirts at young age in winters and this time winters are really heavy on Karachites. Haha!
I was pretty much excited for this look .
The Sweaters are made up of  High quality and got a good print .
These full sleeves sweater are truly a charm of winter season .
I love the caption on one of these which says HOGWARTS and other one has a logo of gearpk.




I paired these shirts with black Forestblu Jeans and dark blue shoes . I select a lovely scenery Hand Bag along with open hair and a matching Lip Stick. And Yes ! I love this winter look so much !

These sweat Shirts are casual style outfits and gives you highstreet goals when worn properly.


Here are some pictures I took on a guy and seems perfectly fine.




I'm all satisfied by the quality, colors and material.I Would definitely recommend you guys to try it once.

Hope this review will beneficial for you all.
It was awesome reviewing one of my favourite online store products with you all.

Thanks,
Fashionlifewithamna
Instagram: @fashionlifewithamna

5 comments:

  1. Very comfortable n easy to wear. I like it
    review great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very satisfied with my printed sweatshirt would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high quality, affordable printed garment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although the T-shirt ordering process is one of the very best, the print quality and pricing are extremely poor.

    ReplyDelete