Monday 30 January 2017

Luscious blushes review ❤

Hey Everyone,

🔹I hope you all are doing perfectly fine.

Today I'm all live after some massive time period.
So many products on pending to review and trust me I was bein an lazy ass from past 2 weeks due to some illness.

Bye to all that laziness.

Let's not take much time and come to the point that why I'm here.
I have got some beautiful products for all of you today.
I thought of giving a little break to my lipsticks reviews and start telling you about my favourite product from blushes range.
Yes, you heard it right. I'm going to review blushes from my favourite collection which is going to guide you a lot this time.

🔹Before letting you know what I'm reviewing, I'll suggest you guys to know what should you keep in mind while choosing a cosmetic product.

The product you are going to buy must answer your three desired questions.
Will it give you the maximum coverage?
Will it long last?
Will it worth spending money?
A real product will definitely gonna answer these questions.


When it comes to choose a blush from your favorite brand you don't look on your wallet.

We always want something that is easy on pocket and gives desired coverage with good results.
Today, I'm going to make it easy for you guys buy reviewing 5 blushes from Luscious brand.




🔹 Luscious is widely used and known brand by Mehrbano Sethi.eat


🔹 Luscious cosmetics hold a special place in my heart as they are worth spending money. I have been exploring other brands more in the past year the huge selection of shades and finishes as well as the overall quality keep me coming back.


🔹Luscious cosmetics is a brand I've definitely grown to love! As a lover of bargains I can't resist their products! Their low-cost items are as good as any high street makeup brands, if not better, with many dupe-worthy products and great packaging.


The shades includes:
 Doll Face ➡ 026
 Peach Melbra ➡ 024
 Coral Glow ➡ 027
 Nectarine ➡ 030
 Champagne ➡ 021













TEXTURE AND FORMULA:


These blushes have super smooth texture irrespective of finish.

You can see from the swatches that they look buttery without being powdery.
I hardly see any fall out. Pigmentation is flawless.
The powder feels soft and finely milled and does not that too much time to blend into the skin.



Shade and Finish: 
These blushes give me the most natural-looking pink flush with a golden glow which makes my skin look youthful. These are the blushes I will reach for on days when my skin is looking dull or lackluster and it just seems to perk up my complexion. These shades pairs well with most makeup looks and will flatter skin tones from light all the way to medium-tan. Dark skin girls may find it difficult to get this color to show up.



Pigmentation

These blushes have a build-able pigmentation. They layer well and you can go sheer or heavy depending on how much you apply. They do not apply patchy or streaky and are very easy to use. These blushes do not accentuate my pores or dry patches.


Staying Power:  


Very good staying power. It stays practically all day on my skin which is about 8 hours. I did notice some slight fading starting to occur at 6 hours, but the color was still fairly visible by the end of the day.


Overall, I love these mineral blushes by Luscious Cosmetics. They are very easy to use, no-fuzz blushes, and come in an array of flattering shades. These bushes are great value for money are way better in formula than some of the expensive and high end blushes I own.






WHY LUSCIOUS BLUSHES?



  • Sleek packaging.
  • Finely milled.
  • Fine shimmer particles give a gorgeous golden glow to the skin.
  • Beautiful peachy shade, perfect for everyday wear.
  • Long wearing.
  • Does not cling to or accentuate dry patches or fine lines.
  • Good pigmentation.
  • Easy to blend, does not go on patch
🔹 I'm pretty much satisfied by the results and would suggest you all to give them a try and test it yourself.
Hope this will give you enough idea about how to choose blushes.


With love 

FashionlifewithAmna
Instagram : @fashionlifewithAmna

9 comments: