Thursday 12 January 2017

Luscious Signature lipsticks review

Hello guys!

- Thanks a lot for liking my last review I did a day ago!

➡ Well, I'm all up to review another cosmetic product and this time I'll go a little long as it's about one of my favourite brand.

➡ Before letting you know what I'm reviewing, I'll suggest you guys to know what should you keep in mind while choosing a cosmetic product.
The product you are going to buy must answer your three desired questions.
Will it give you the maximum coverage?
Will it long last?
Will it worth spending money?
A real product will definitely gonna answer these questions.


➡ When it comes to choose a lipstick from your favorite brand you don't look on your wallet.
We always want something that is easy on pocket and gives desired coverage with good results.
Today, I'm going to make it easy for you guys buy reviewing signature lipsticks from Luscious brand.


🔹 Luscious is widely used and known brand by Mehrbano Sethi.

🔹 Luscious Signature lipsticks hold a special place in my heart as they are worth spending money. I have been exploring other brands more in the past year the huge selection of shades and finishes as well as the overall quality keep me coming back.

🔹Luscious cosmetics is a brand I've definitely grown to love! As a lover of bargains I can't resist their products! Their low-cost items are as good as any high street makeup brands, if not better, with many dupe-worthy products and great packaging.




🔹Lipsticks in Orchid and Royal Red are my favourites picks from the lipstick range and I'm going to review these today with flawless swatches.
 
🔸 ROYAL RED :  
Are you a red lipstick lover? Then you must go for it. Grab luscious signature lipstick in royal red. A classic, wearable red that suits most skin tones. It is long-lasting, highly-pigmented.

Lipstick in Royal red gives you bold and sexy look and it is best for any formal occasions.


🔸 ORCHID :
Where as Lipstick in Orchid gives elegant and decent look and it is best to wear anywhere.
This colour is suitable for all age groups.



🔹 In short, Luscious Signature Lipsticks give,

➡ Absolutely gorgeous color.
➡ Universally flattering shade.
➡ Brightens up face.
➡ Incredibly pigmented.
➡ Covers lip pigmentation.
➡ Beautiful, sturdy packaging




🔹They both are highly pigmented and gives maximum coverage. The best part about these lipstick is that they are creamy and voluminous.
Ready to make you look gorgeous with Luscious highly demanded and known shades. They are easy on pockets and lasts long. They don't get disappeared easily. There are variety of many colours.
Better choose it by your own rather than ordering them online because you can check it on your lips.

🔹 I've used both and they are just about to end as i use them every day I go out.
I've been asked by my colleagues/ friends every time I try a new shade from their lipstick range and I get good compliments on them too.

🔹 At the end you always want something that is easy on pocket, highly pigmented and that gives maximum coverage. When you get massive compliments regarding these shades becomes a cherry on the cake.




🔹 I'm pretty much satisfied by the results and would suggest you all to give them a try and test it yourself.
Hope this will give you enough idea about how to choose any lipstick.


With love 
FashionlifewithAmna
Instagram : @fashionlifewithAmna

No comments:

Post a Comment