Friday 20 January 2017

Favourite Tees ft BandanaPk

Hey Everyone,

🔹 As I was busy in my thesis I was unable to write reviews on pending products.
Now it ain't any big deal as I'm all free and fresh to give a comeback.

🔸 I hope you all are doing perfectly fine and wish you all a very happy blessed and long life!

🔹 Let's not take more time and reveal what I'm going to review today.



🔸 Today, when I woke up I got to see some massively kind gesture from a brand named Bandana Pk.
How cool is to woke up to some needed goodies.
Felt blessed and overwhelmed by the response of all the people appreciating my little honest pieces I write to guide you all.



🔹 Bandana is an amazing brand in Pakistan providing best of tees in town.
Brand, which has already made its name by promoting quality stuff.
I got two black tees (one short sleeved and one full sleeved).

🔸 Gone are days when you actually find it hard to choose between material and money. Pakistan is blessed to have brands who's main motive is to provide comfortable stuff with normal rates. Bandana is one of them.
When we choose between different fabric, comfortable is the major necessity and when you get it on easy rates, it becomes cherry on the cake
I'm saying this because I witnessed it myself and will ask you to try their stuff.



➡ Why Bandana?

Bandana is offering some massive amount of shirts for male and female that is easy on pockets.
The material used in their tees is highly comfortable for all people.



🔹 The quality of the fabric is flawless.
Extremely light weight quality makes you feel easy and comfortable.


🔸 The ready to wear shirts can be worn at different casual occasions.
They can be used as inside shirts on any leather jackets for winters specially.
Other than that, they are best for picnic events.
I have seen many celebrities wearing on promotions of their projects.



🔹 The fitting is totally upto the needs of males and females.
It is visible how Bandana is trying their best to make a difference in Pakistan fabric market.
The v shaped tee for females won my heart already.
They are delivering v & round shaped tees with great packing and delivering it on time at your door.
What else you want?

🔸 I would definitely recommend this one.

🔹 Let's not waste time and witness it yourself by ordering from Bandana.


🔸 All these reviews are straight from heart.
Hope this is will guide you.

With all love,
Fashion Life With Amna
Instagram: @fashionlifewithamna

2 comments: